Our new policies and procedures were decided after direct communications with AHS, and the Alberta Veterinarian Association.
PLEASE familiarize yourself with our new drop off procedures BEFORE your appointment. We will also give you a call the week of your appointment to confirm what time we'd like you to come in and to go over the procedures again.
We are no longer accepting early drop offs, and you will not be accepted if you are more than 5 minutes late for your scheduled appointment, so that our staff has a chance to clean the lobby before the next client.
- Masks are MANDATORY in Stracthcona County. You will be required to wear one when entering the shop. If you do not have one, we will check you in from outside the shop.
- The door is locked between clients. If you are early, please wait in your car/outside until your scheduled time.
- Our staff will come unlock the door, and you can enter the lobby with your dog. Please stay on the stickers on the floor to maintain social distance. Our receptionist will be up front, in a mask, to confirm the haircut you'd like and any other concerns you have. Please keep your time in the shop brief.
- Place your dog in the pen to the left of the door. The gate latches by lifting up the door of the pen. Please remove your dog's leash, collar, and/or harness and bring them home with you.
- If you are paying via eTransfer, take the slip with your dog's name on it from the small table to the right of the door. If you'd like to pay with a credit card over the phone, please have your card ready when the receptionist calls to have your dog picked up.
- We will call to arrange a time for you to pick up your dog. Again, the door will be locked until your scheduled time. Your dog will be in the pen and your receipt will be on the table up front when you come in.